Friday, November 9, 2012

I think I gained 6 pound’s this week

And here is the end result of a week without thinking about men or tuchus. Wonder what David's many messages are asking for? 


Ellen :
Me neither. Right now my dad says THIS kind of shirt can accentueate my tuchus, but I disagreed with him. I completed my work at the soup kitchen, but Roberta and I signed up to work here one weekend day next month. Myrna said she would do it also. YAY! I like it when we are all here together!
Now, I am HOME and can relax for the full weekend b/c I do NOT have court until TUESDAY and the manageing partner had a runner bring my BRIEF’s into court to file TODAY so the judge can have them MONDAY.
THIS is a great gig, Myrna says. The manageing partner doeing all my work while I hang out at the soup kitchen. I told the director here that my sanwich today was also slippery, and they said it could be b/c of the referegieration probelem. FOOEY. I do NOT like slippery turkey roll, or for that MATTER any kind of turkey roll, even if they have RUSIAN DRESSING, which they did NOT. FOOEY! I will have to go back to the deli off Broadway with Roberta. YUMMY TURKEY and DOCTOR BROWN SODA!!!!! SUPER YUM!!!!!
I think I gained 6 pound’s this week, but I will work it off at the gym over the next few weeks. I keep getting message’s from David, but I am DONE with him. WHO needs a guy who ONLEY calls you when he wants something, my mom says. I will not be ANYONE’s hand servant. FOOEY. My dad says he knows a guy at his club who’s son is an engineer. Mabye he can help me decide if I should become an MBA. I think I will have to talk to the manageing partner about this b/c I think I can manage the firm soon! Yay!!!!!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/11/09/weekend-open-thread-155/#ixzz2BmdxZufm

No comments:

Post a Comment