Friday, November 30, 2012

becomeing a BLACK BELT in this stuff!!!!!



Ellen
 :
I agree, but I like to wear bulky SWEATER’s in the winter OVER these so that Frank and the manageing partner do not ooogele. I DO have to admit, tho, that the manageing partner is getteing used to me and NOT ooogeleing as much. Frank, however, is incoregeibele. FOOEY! I do not know why men find our body’s so interesting. I certainley do NOT care that much about men’s body’s. FOOEY!
I got a great case resolution for ROBERTA. A guy sue’d for WC claeimeing he was diseabled at work, and could not work, so I had our PI take picture’s of him sawing up a tree that fell after Huricane Sandy and then carrying the branches to the street. HA! He was NOT diseabeled after all I told his council. So they agreed to drop the case entireley, b/c the manageing partner told me we would go to the disiplinary commitee for him fileing false pleeading’s claimeing that the guy was diseabled when he was NOT at all!!!!! YAY!!!!!
The cleint is very happy. We do not get that many case’s from this cleint, but the cleint is very pleased with me for ordering up a PI as part of DISCOVERY! The manageing partner says I am becomeing a BLACK BELT in this stuff!!!!! Mabye I will get a bonus out of this after all for Christmas……YAY!!!!!!!!!
  • Godzilla :
    Ellen, tell us MOAR about Gonzalo. I really hope he workes out for you. FINGERES CROSSED!!!!!!!!!!111
  • Senior Attorney :
    That’s interesting. I’m pretty sure that in my jurisdiction it’s against the Code of Professional Conduct to threaten an attorney with disciplinary action in order to gain an advantage in a case. I guess New York is DIFERANT.
    Opposing counsel in this matter is probably Brian, who kowtows to Ellen and Roberta every single time, sweaty palms and all. My guess is that MP was talking a big game, like he does, knowing that he wouldn’t ever have to follow through. Not that he’s likely to know relevant procedural rules anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment