Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I am sure to be sucesful.

Ellen seems to have verified with Gov. Como that her vote was counted. At this point she's teasing us, though--we may never find out if she voted for president, or for whom. Recall that MP was a money-where-his-mouth-is Romney supporter, but it sounds like he wasn't too upset today. 

Confirming that Ellen appears to be up for partner soon! Indeed I cannot imageine all the narrative possibilities that go even with the addition of this paralegal, let alone equity commitment between our girl and Manageing & MANAGEING LLP. I suspect the latter will be a treacherous process, but I'm up for it.

In the ELLENWatchiest of news: this is the first time SHE HERSELF has cited Grandma Leyeh--previous references always came from Lourine. I don't think we're going to get any more direct an admission that Lourine is an Ellen relative, affiliate, or alter ego. So this is big. We also now know that Leyeh is Ellen's paternal grandmother, which had been unclear since Ellen's mother has also apparently adopted Leyeh's signature FOOEY, from which Ellen got hers. 
Ellen :
Yay! My vote was counted!
My dad drove all the way in from Long Island with the stuff he bought for me at Cosco for the pantry colection, and he also showed me right where Grandma Leyeh used to live on Grand Concours in the BRONX.
It is very nice there and Grandma Leyeh said it used to looked like Paris in the 1950′s when my dad lived there too.
Mabye that is why they made it sound French! Yay! I love France! I want to go there on my honeymoon when I get MARRIED! Yay! But I need to find a man first who is WORTHY, my dad says and he is right AGAIN!
Today, I had to come in to work b/c the manageing partner needed to go over stuff with me on my workeload. He asked me if I needed a paralegal! Can you imageine? I am goeing to be a manager too! Yay!
I have to thank Roberta b/c she sent over another 30 WC case’s for me to worke on! Yay! Roberta like’s Myrna so we are all going back to the soup kitchen TOMOROW, but Myrna does NOT want to drive up. A lot of guy’s alway’s like to talk to her and she says the subway is FINE. I do not care b/c the subway drops me off at 77th. YAY!
And I am up for reveiw soon, so I am sure to be sucesful.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/11/07/trina-turk-jersey-faux-wrap-dress/#ixzz2BZsROCk6

No comments:

Post a Comment