Friday, August 10, 2012

Every time I think of her (Mimi) FOOEY!

Is this another Ellen-style grudging accommodation of request? I recently posted that I'd like to hear more about Ellen's female peers, so now we have Mimi and (in a minute) more Myrna. 
Let the record show that this comment appeared on a thread about minimalist French wardrobes. The rebuttal that French women smell is a classic, n'est-ce pas? 


Ellen August 10, 2012 at 10:52 am
I love this DRESS so I am going to find a LOMANS near here on the INTERNET!
In college, I roomed for a few month’s with a girl from France (Mimi) , and she was very styleish, but she NEVER washed her sweater’s! It was HORRIBLE! And she ALWAYS wore the same black pencil dress. Every time she put them on it was OK until they got WARM, and then they began to SMELL bad. FOOEY!
Everyone in the dorm knew about Mimi, and NEVER sat next to her in the cafeteria!
So EVEN if you get styelish clotheing, you MUST remember to keep them clean!!!! That mean’s WOOLITE!!!! And DRY CLEANEING!!!! Every time I think of her (Mimi) FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/10/frugal-fridays-tps-report-colorblock-a-line-dress/#ixzz23AfvdW1V

3 comments:

  1. You and Ellen are building quite the repoire!

    We both went to bat for Ellen and Myrna's sewage delimma, maybe we will be rewarded with knowledge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try not to expect anything from Ellen, but of course my (vain) hope's are along the same lines.

      Delete
    2. They DO smell because they do not shave their underarms. As a result, the stink goes back and forth to their clothes. Men know this so there is very little oral sex in Europe.

      Delete