Monday, March 4, 2013

a sore tuchus from the Amtrak

Further in the vein of "even ELLENWatch didn't necessarily need to know that..." 

And she gets herself called "impudent" by prospective cleints pseudo-co-counsel and yet still thinks (fears) that she landed the case. I wonder how far Ellen is willing to go to sabotage this...
I think I AGREE here with this poster. My mom say’s f you do NOT have any chemistry after 10 date’s, you should try another guy. She knew that DAD was the one right away, b/c he was handsome and SMART. He was very well dresed, and he had the fraternety guy’s all aksing for dateing advice. Three guy’s in the fraternity also wanted to date mom, but my dad thought he should keep her to HIMSELF. So he did NOT let the other guy’s try to date her and he impresed her with his brains and his kissing skill’s. (They did NOT have sex back in the 1960′s until they were engaged). By the time they were MARRIED, they did have sex, but they already knew they had chemistry b/c dad was NOT basheful about doeing other thing’s.
I think I got the buseiness today, but I do NOT like the manageing partner’s freind. He seem’s kind of stuffy, but he is NOT that smart and does NOT know WC at all. He thought I should teach him, but I said for 20% he should TEACH me. He said I was impudent but he could learn to live with that if there was suficient volume. FOOEY on him. He is the one that will have to file the paper’s so he can also get some other cleint’s too.
The cleint want’s me to come down again to tour their store’s, where alot of the accident’s happen. I think the cleint was lookeing alot at me, but not thinkeing about my presentation b/c he aksed question’s that were RIGHT ON the powerpoint. The cleint is the son, b/c the father just gave him the business b/c he is retireing. So he has ALOT to learn and need’s to get smart quick.
I said I would talk to the manageing partner. He wants me to come back next week, but I have a sore tuchus from the Amtrak and do NOT want to sit that quickly again on that bumpy train. FOOEY!

2 comments:

  1. The client did not call her impudent. The old fart friend of the managing partner did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. I forgot that MP's friend is donating stationery and purported wisdom but is not a cleint himself. Will correct now, thank you.

      Delete