Saturday, March 23, 2013

If your MARRIED you don’t have to worry about a flabby tuchus

Suddenly the scope of storytelling has extended backward, chronologically, though it's nice to know precisely how much Ellen billed last year. "The next thing you know" stuff is largely 2012--when Jim and Roberta were new cleint's--and while weight gain was definitely the trend over the past 6-11 months, more recently it's apparently being falling off by the stone every time Ellen even thinks about her Fitbit. 

She does in fact plan to take some time off this week, for Passover. Hopefully those plans go forward uninterrupted by the doofus in Baltimore or others. 
You have to have a THICK skin. Men can be so dumb some time’s! We just have to IGNORE the stupididity and silly thing’s they say b/c they often do NOT think about what they say before they say it.
I have been so busy! I billed 2600 hour’s last year and that does NOT count alot of hours the Manageing partner would NOT let me bill. All my research for his CLE and my antitrust work was worth 100 hours! FOOEY! And no real time off, b/c I was goeing to take time but then we got new cleint’s like Jim from roberta and the next thing you know my tuchus gets flat and flabbey! FOOEY b/c only the South American guys were interested, but maineley in taking me to bed. FOOEY!
If you have time off you can exersize and flatten your tuchus. If your MARRIED you don’t have to worry about a flabby tuchus but I cannot find a husband until I get back in size 2. FOOEY! Myrna did say my tuchus looks flatter then it was. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment