Monday, March 18, 2013

I can alway’s make an inteligent decision or come to an inteligent conculsion

I do wonder what may crawl out of the city gutters as the weather starts to heat up. NERDY GUY, I have not given up on you! Please materialize once again, and be unmarried!

I do NOT have in law’s YET, but I ALWAY’S welcome another OPINION, even if I do NOT ultimatley agree with it or ADAPT it. I have found that it is better to hear all side’s of an issue so that I can alway’s make an inteligent decision or come to an inteligent conculsion.
You must learn to be more patient with your in law’s. I will DO that if I get MARRIED, but FIRST get a boyfreind and then get him to MARRY me. My dad is very pleased with my tuchus, and say’s I should BEGIN to find men once I put away my DOWN overcoat for the SEASON. YAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment