Tuesday, March 26, 2013

the same LOAD was still in the same stall

Depressing, really. I like thinking about this rehearsal mirror run, though...I want footage.


This can happen to any one. Yes it is funny, but WHAT kind of a seat break’s when you drop it? In the court building down town, they let anyone use the toilet’s includeing the petitioner’s families and peeople who come in off the street, as long as they go through the metal detector’s.
So once I was preparing by talkeing to myself in front of the mirror and this grunchy lady come’s out from the stall carrying toilet paper and smelling. She did NOT wash but just walked out. So I hapened to look in the stall and saw that she must HAVE been washeing her clothe’s in the TOILET, then left a load in there that was to big.
I called the bailif and told him that the smelley women had left a load in the toilet and he said he would get a matron. Well I was back the next WEEK and the same LOAD was still in the same stall. FOOEY!
I am getting dressed up to go with Myrna to her uncle. I am weareing a blouse and a sweater b/c I do NOT want him stareing at my body. It is BAD enough that he loves to stare at me, but I must dress very conserveativlely so that he will NOT get any idea’s! DOUBEL FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment