Friday, March 8, 2013

where we can get into TROUBEL fast

On yesterday's coffee break I guess Ellen decided to play a supporting role only, responding to others' posts but not bringing any news of her own for once. The first comment illustrates foresight, though not much departure from her current attitude toward Alan. The second is about how easy it is to contract an STD, even as a respecibel NY bar admit. 

Nothing here to sway me from my emerging unified theory, but as yet it's not clinched either. 


This is why I am glad I dumped Alan. I can’t imageine having to support his lazy tuchus 30 year’s from now when he’s fat and incontenent and peeing on the floor of my apartement. FOOEY!

--and--

I am very sorry, it happens alot more then you think even to respecibel girls like us. My dad warns me all the time to pretend to hold a dime between my knee’s when with a guy. Not onley is it good for that, it also keep’s him out of the bedroom where we can get into TROUBEL fast.
But I hope you get past this. FOOEY on men and their diseased weeners. FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment