Thursday, March 14, 2013

mabye I can loan him my FITBIT and make him walk instead of me!

What a roundup of recommendations from Ellen! Again, I am impressed that the numbering proceeds correctly all the way through. This must be her strong suit in formatting (or, alternatively, she used the Wizard in Word and pasted in?)

New insights into Alan's physique: at this point we have a small and wormy body with a fat head and neck, with red face, on top. Finally, I like the idea of MP walking around with the Fitbit and all of the data still uploading to the site that Mr. Barshevky monitors. I didn't know Ellen would be abel to game even the simplest of systems, but if I read the last lines here correctly it was her idea before it was mine. 


Yummy! I LOVE steak! I recomend any of the following, but do NOT get WINE or it will get quick FAST.
1) Spark’s
2) Smith and Wilinsky
3) The Post House
4) Del Frisco’s
5) Morton’s
6) Ruth’s Chris
7) The PALM and
8) Wolfgang’s
There is also some place in Queens or Brooklin where you have to pay cash and the waiters are old and surly. David wanted me to go there but I said NO if it is not Manahattan, it is NOT the City. So he can stay there. FOOEY on David and Brooklin or wherever.
The manageing partner took me to a few of these places right after I joined, and I imediately took to eating steak b/c he is a BIG meat eater. Alan also liked meat, but he was small and wormy. But it is NOT good to eat because of Cholesterol. FOOEY! He also goes to the LAMBS club, but just to drink and get cleint’s. Margie thinks he is getting to fat, and mabye I can loan him my FITBIT and make him walk instead of me! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment