Tuesday, March 19, 2013

who wants to MARRY me and have kid’s right away

Declining creativity. Unless this is major buildup for some pre-planned twist in the plot. 

(It better be.)


I know! How horible to wear this and then have a bunch of skuzzy guy’s ooogeling at my boobies. When I go to the manageing partner’s house, I have to be carful, b/c he has a pool and so many men were stareing at me when I went near the pool, and I did NOT even show them anything! FOOEY on men like that. I would NOT care if they were serious about a releationship, but all want sex only but NOT marriage, and I do NOT want to get into that trap like I did with Alan, b/c he NEVER followed thru after I did my part alot. DOUBEL FOOEY!
I hope to be in good shape this summer, and get a guy who wants to MARRY me and have kid’s right away! YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment