Monday, March 18, 2013

abel to monitor my tuchus without even bieng in the same COUNTY

Especially with the fitbit being mentioned in the post, I expected a COMENT along these lines. Paragraph 2: it's interesting to know what Ellen reject's on aesthetic grounds. I don't generally find her very discriminate on such things, but in this case it's probably the right call. While we're at it: let the record show she's evidently a silver girl, rather than gold. 

Has Myrna's birthday (and gift receipt) taken place yet? More importantly, what about Ellen's own?


YAY!!!! I have one to! My dad gave it to me. My onley probelem is that it is SO light that I WORRY that I might loose it. I wish they made the FITBIT with something I could MORE Securely put on that would NOT slide off. FOOEY, b/c it cost’s over $100, and my dad tells me all the time to be CAREFUL b/c the deductibel on my home owner’s is over $100. DOUBEL FOOEY if I loose it.
As a result I keep it in my pocket or my PURSE, but I do NOT think this is the best. The new fitbit is put on your WRIST, but that is NOT to styelish as I would prefer silver on my wrist’s.
Dad keep’s croweing to his friend’s that he is abel to monitor my tuchus without even bieng in the same COUNTY. He is right. But I should be abel soon to wear even size 2′s as my size 4′s are all fiting looser! YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment