Friday, March 1, 2013

THIS IS SO COMPLECATED and I DO NOT WANT TO GET AUDITED

On other occasions Ellen has bragged about her tax law prowess, but she's at a loss here. 

I alway’s wear a slip or a cami. I never want the manageing partner or Frank to be abel to see anything more than they have to.
I have a TAX THREAD JACK for the HIVE. My dad is prepareing my 1040 TAX return. DAD did NOT agree with Frank’s includeing $1835 on a Form 1099 for me, which is for last year’s clotheing REIMBURSMENT allowance. My dad say’s that this money should NOT be taxeable b/c I have to wear nice clothe’s for work and the reimbursment is not different then me getting a free uniform from the manageing partner to wear, which I wear ONLY for work. My dad says b/c no taxes were taken out, I will have alot of EXTRA taxes of about $600 for this 1099. He also says the manageing partner should have considered this payroll income if he had to include it at all, and then they would be payeing taxes too, which they are NOT. FOOEY!
So Dad told me to tell Frank NOT to file the 1099, and if he already did, that he should REDUCE my W2 for next year by $2,000 to cover the cost of money. Dad says that if I have to include the 1099 money, then I should be abel to deduct 100% of the clothes I bought last year (more then the $1835 on the 1099), which is over $6000, b/c he say’s there is no way I would have needed all of those clothe’s if I was just still workeing as a process server. Dad is very smart, as a MENSA nominee, and he makes alot of sense, but I am very confused. FOOEY!
Frank disagree’s. He says it is INCOME, and that my clotheing is NOT at all deducteable either, b/c I can wear those clothe’s any where, even if I don’t. Frank onley filed the 1099 with the IRS b/c I was over $600, and he is NOT going to do what my dad want’s. If I am goieing to have to pay an extra $600 in taxes, should I ask the manageing partner to reimburese me for the taxe’s? DOES ANYONE IN THE HIVE KNOW? THIS IS SO COMPLECATED and I DO NOT WANT TO GET AUDITED, so PLEASE HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment