Tuesday, March 5, 2013

"Like do you tell anyone you have a blog detailing the chronicles of a fake poster"

Just transcribing for thoroughness of records. It's actually kind of a perverse honor to have people speculate that I am Ellen--to think I know my subject that well. And thank's for the Lasik idea, moss! If Ellen ever explains away this discrepancy, she may owe her cover to you. 

  • Anonymous :
    the fact that whoever is ellen spends an incredible amount of time on this site posting everyday as a fake poster, and the fact that you made a blog about it and can recall her information from 2011 within minutes is so insane it almost becomes sane. Like do you tell anyone you have a blog detailing the chronicles of a fake poster on a blog (not even a fake blog, a fake internet commentator) Or is it just a secret guilty pleasure? Or are you Ellen and the conspiracy goes all the way to the top?
    • Whoah. If ELLENWatch is really Ellen…..my head is spinning. Kind of like an Escher print.
      (Not that I really think they are the same person….and ELLENWatch, keep up the good work!) :-)
    • What a glorious post! “So insane it almost becomes sane” is an apt way to put it, I think. Direct Q&A:
      1) Yes, ELLENWatch’s intimates know all about her blog.
      2) It’s certainly a pleasure but I do not feel guilty about it.
      3) While my life would be much more straightforward if I were Ellen, I am not. At this point I’d say we have a very complex, but still mutually mysterious, relationship.
      Reply

      Hush, now. It is not insane. It is amazing.
  • maybe she got Lasix?

2 comments:

  1. Ellen must be a real looker because she does not sound that sharp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for returning in triumph, and for mastering the name-entry field once and for all. Tell Alma I say hello.

      Delete