Thursday, March 28, 2013

with the tea bieng your tuchus.

Tomorrow is Rosa's due date, so we're all on the edge of OUR seat's. Unclear whether Ellen is responding to Robert's texts at all. 


I agree. It is VERY dificult to wear a pencil skirt when your tuchus is not VERY flat. Otherwise it look’s like an up side down teabag, with the tea bieng your tuchus. Mom said NOT to wear pencil skirt’s until I am down to 115, and I am NOT there yet. FOOEY!
But this one is cute AND the lace is very sexy. I wonder if I could EVER wear this at the office b/c Frank would be stareing at my leg’s and thinkeing he should be abel to look at my thigh’s or worse! DOUBEL FOOEY on that b/c he is MARRIED and he can look at his wive’s thigh’s. FOOEY.
Rosa thought she had some prelim LABOR pain’s but it was just a false alarm. The doctor is staying on CALL just in case They do NOT know if it is goeing to be a BOY or if it is goeing to be a girl. I hope it is a girl! Yay! Robert texted me again to say hi. I think I will call him fish breathe! Thank’s Myrna!

No comments:

Post a Comment