Thursday, March 28, 2013

keep thinkeing about his fishy breathe

When it becomes too implausible that ALL of Ellen's admirers would have male-pattern baldness, it turns out that at least one of them is hairless by choice. Foul breathe is preserved as a theme unmodified, however. 

One more time: Ellen's birthday is supposed to be in the month of March, so we're running out of days for it to take place...

I agree! I will go to Nordstrom’s with my MOM and mabye she will get one for me and one for Rosa! Rosa ready to go any day now. Mom says we should plan on goeing up to Mount Kisko and stayeing over starting tomorow, but I cannot b/c this is my first day back, and there is a MAJOR LOAD of paper’s that MUST be answered by ME this week. So mabye if she could wait until Friday MORNING, then we could go TOGETHER, and stop in NORDSTROM’s on the way there. I will ask her, and hope Rosa hold’s out. They do NOT want to let her go to far over, but will INDUCE delivery with an epeidural (gross). I want a baby but NOT an epeidural. FOOEY!
Last nite Myrna’s uncle invited a guy over Robert, and he was there sitteng next to me. He was worse than Myrna’s uncle b/c he kept looking at me, not the passover seder book, so every time it was TIME for him to read, he leaned over and asked me what page we were on. He had very FISHY breathe and had shaven his head. I was nice to him but wished he had eaten some breathe mints, not gefillte fish with HORSE radish. He asked me in front of EVERYBODY if he could call me and I could NOT say no in front of everyone so I had to give my NUMBER to him, and he already TEXTED me hi. I do NOT know what he does for work, but he live’s in upper manhattan somewhere. Myrna say’s I should give him a chance b/c her uncle said we could be a match. I said I would but keep thinkeing about his fishy breathe. I rembember when Alan would drink and his breathe also smelled very funny the next day. I do NOT want to wake up to that every day. FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment