Tuesday, March 26, 2013

think are REAEALLY interested in them and they HOME in for the KILL.

"We will see" on Rosa's upcoming due date whether Ellen's marriage and motherhood are imminent. Maybe someone new is about to come buzzeing in? 

Yes, I agree you have to be CLEAR if you are or are NOT interested in a guy, or if you are AVEAILABLE or NOT. My probelem is that if I even START to talk to a guy, he all of a SUDDEN think’s that I am interested in him. There are to many guy’s that think that most girl’s are stuck up and won’t talk. But I like to talk and THAT is my probelem. Because so FEW women talk to guy’s, peeople like me who DO talk they think are REAEALLY interested in them and they HOME in for the KILL.
I can count so many time’s that guy’s come buzzeing in just b/c I talked to them. Within 15 minute’s they wanted to go back to my room or thier room for SEX! I was so SHOCKED when that hapened that I figured out NOT to be to nice to men (which mean’s just talkeing?)–it took a while to figure this all out.
Now I just get freindly with older guy’s who can help me, like the JUDGE, the manageing partner and mabye Jim (tho he’s dumb) with his baseball hat. My NEW phielosophy is to be very carful with men b/c most of them JUST want sex, and I want to get MARRIED and HAVE A BABY! (Rosa is due Friday, so we will see!) YAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment