Thursday, March 7, 2013

to freindly with ladie’s who have not alot in common with me

True to form, Dad has advised against mixing with the riff-raff. Women of upstanding society in particular just really can't afford it.

Meanwhile, the highlighted segment below make's me even more (if reluctantly) suspicious that the dirty comments I've gotten at times on this site, with occasional corollaries on Corporette, are all Ellen. That she is her own raunchy commentator and her own unscrupulous pursuer. At some point in the future I will likely publish a full-length manifesto on how I have come to believe this, and when I do, Vinnie, don't say it came out of nowhere. 

You know this is ELLENWatch. 

My dad told me NEVER to get to chummy with my secretarys b/c it is NOT good for a profesional woman litiegator like me, with a BA, JD and NY Bar admision to be to freindly with ladie’s who have not alot in common with me and who go for guy’s I long for sexueally but should NOT be dateing. FOOEY!
But I do treat Lynn VERY nicely, and we go out about once a month shoppeing and I TREAT her to lunch! Lynn ocasionally sugests that she has a guy for me, but I do NOT folow her up, b/c it would be like me dateing Esteban’s freind, who is probabley grabbey like he is with Myrna’s body. FOOEY on that!
The manageing partner is happy that the supermarket guy’s are going to give me another look, and he suggested we meet them at the Lamb’s Club. I wind up getting a SALAD there b/c there is alot of things I do NOT like to eat, but I do like a BIG salad and they have good dressing’s! YAY!g

1 comment:

  1. I think Ellen watch is really Ellen. There are too many examples of Ellen watch predicting things that came to pass. Ellen watch will probably be in denial, but I think she has way too much time on her hands to be a mere casual observer. Ellen watch is living out her sexual fantasies thru her nom de plume, dopey ( but pretty) Ellen. Kapeesh?

    ReplyDelete