Tuesday, March 26, 2013

which means it will surely land on my tuchus by tomorrow

And she is indeed takeing at least 2 days off this week for Passover. 

The imagery of matza ball soup making some 12-24 hour direct, traceable journey from stomach to azz should feel more laughable than it does.

Make sure you take my new poll, BTW! As I mentioned at the time, vote counts sometimes go down and I still have no idea how that is happening...
Whoa! I just got back from Grandma Leyea’s! Not such a great nayborhood at note. Thank god dad had the Surburbun to take mom and me home. Ed took Rosa and the kids back upstate but wow! I have to tell Roberta that this part of the Bronx is not Riverdell! FOOEY!
Dad loved the matza ball soup but I felt it sticking to my stomach which means it will surely land on my tuchus by tomorrow. FOOEY! But at least I am NOT goeing into work!!!! Yay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment