Thursday, March 7, 2013

and it smells like the Amtrack pooper all the time

I'm pretty surprised myself that David is still trying to get in touch! We're nearing the 6-month mark on Ellen's huffy ignoring of him. 

Also not sure it's a good idea for Ellen to start agitating for a better office. Usually when the prospect of moving comes up, it looks like she's going to be downgraded if anything. There's also the fact that the whole firm might be moving soon...maybe there will even be more than one (real) bathroom at the new digs? 

Yay! I love pencil skirt’s! But my “shelf” does not PERMIT me to wear one yet. FOOEY! Myrna has gone out TWICE with Esteban but she says he has wandering hand’s. FOOEY! That’s all I need with his freind grabbing. The supermarket guys want a follow up pitch. Mabye their BAltimore relatives told them I would be GOOD. I hope so b/c I would rather do NYC cases and the Manageing partner get some one else to work with that SMELLEY fossil down there.
I got a text from David, I can’t believe he still wants too meet. I want a RELATIONSHIP, not causal sex, especially with him.
I am goeing to try and get a different office. Mines to small and I haveno privacy. Also it’s to close to the toilet and it smells like the Amtrack pooper all the time. DOUBEL FOOEY!
Margie is stopping by for lunch so we are goeing to Lord and Taylor! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment