Thursday, March 7, 2013

NEVER humur them!

It would have been downright bizarre if someone asked how to deal with maintenance workers' flirting and Ellen did not respond. I also find it interesting that she's almost missing Alan here, out loud. I've always suspected that all her fooeying, over almost two years now, must be protesting too much/overcompensating for at least some lingering tenderness. Perhaps it's only allowed to manifest as "gee I could use an accountant right now..."

And...today we finally get a trace of information about Myrna's career! All we knew until now was that she's employed, and not as a lawyer. 


This hapens to me all the time–with the teck guy, the maintenence guy, the guy who clean’s the floors at night and the express mail delivery guy. I think it’s not so much b/c I am tpretty, but because he onley woman whose young enough for them in the office to flirt with.
I just try and minimise my contact with them, or say I “have an important call” that I have to make or tell them like I did the express guy that I had the Asian Flu, and beleive me, that guy took off REAL quick! YAY ELLEN my dad said, b/c he does NOT want me marrying any guy who work’s for the post office!
So do what I do and you can be safe. NEVER humur them! Otherwise, they think your interested in them and they will stick to you like fly’s to honey.
My dad is makeing me come home this weekend to go over and sign my taxe’s. He is takeing the deduction but said that he will defend me if AUDITED. He is NOT an acountant, and it’s time like these when I wish I had a SOBER Alan to consult with. FOOEY on drunk’s! Even CPA’s that perfer the bottel over me. Myrna also think”s dad is wrong, but she is not an acountant, but has an MBA from Pace. I supose I WILL follow my dad’s advise, b/c he is very smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment