Tuesday, March 12, 2013

How many time’s do I need to hear this?

Sometimes even I think the same, Ellen.

So Dad has some previous connection to Duke as well. Maybe he did one degree there, alongside the one at MIT? Or he's a career instructor and this was one of his earlier stops?

Do NOT worry. It should not be to hard to amend your taxe’s (I asked my dad b/f writeing). But he said you might get audited. That is also why I do NOT do my own taxe’s and rely on my DAD to do all of this stuff for me. Yay for dad! After all, I am a WC attorney, duly admitted and in GOOD standeing in NY, but not an accountent, or a tax person. I leave that to the man in my life, and my dad doe’s this for me. But DAD want’s me to find and MARRY another man to handel this (and other finanecial thing’s) for me after 33 year’s so he can go with MOM back to DUKE and be a Blue Devil again. How many time’s do I need to hear this? FOOEY! I want him to stay, b/c mom’s apple pies can NOT be mailed to me, b/c the box would get be all GOOEY! DOUBEL FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment