Friday, March 1, 2013

and you could litiegate case’s!

Burpeing is becoming more and more vivid among memories of Alan's many faults. 

I agree with TO Lawyer. You are still so YOUNG (like my Sister Rosa), and you should realise that you have alot of other option’s then some guy who dumped you. I figured out that A man is NOT the end-all in life. I do think it is good to have a man, but it has to be the RIGHT man for you to become his wife and have to put up with his burpeing and everything 24/7.
Since your so young you can get an MBA, and you can be an acountant or a business person. Since you already are a thought leader, you can also be a lawyer if you get a JD (like me) and you could litiegate case’s! That is fun for me (Yay) so it could be for you to.
I had a boyfreind who I had to dump b/f he dumped me for the bottel. Yes I was sad, but not when I figured out I would have to buy him liquer every week and he would get drunk watcheing TV. He also did not hold is booze well, so alot of times, he vomited and guess who had to clean the apartement up? ME. FOOEY on that.
So go and look at educateing yourself, and at the same time, keep an eye out for an eligible guy who will respect and take care of you. I am older then you but I am alway’s hopeful that I will find the right guy to marry me and take care of me. Do not settel for some dufus who does not put you first. Make sure he value’s you for more then sex. That is the key. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment