Monday, March 11, 2013

if I was MARRIED and filed a JOINT return with my HUSBAND

I'm still not sure I was wrong about Dad trying to skim a little fee/booty from this supposed amount Ellen owes the IRS. I guess we may never know.


You are SO lucky to have such a caring BOYFREIND. The one’s I had onley look out for THEMSELF, and onley did thing’s for me when they knew they were goeing to get some benefit out of it for THEM. FOOEY on those kind of boyfreind’s!
My dad showed me my taxe’s and said he would FRONT me $1,600 for my tax liability. He then showed me that if I was MARRIED and filed a JOINT return with my HUSBAND, I would owe alot less taxe’s, even if my HUSBAND made his own money. So he want’s me to GET MARRIED now and find a HUSBAND that will do my taxe’s b/c he want’s to get a retirment home in DURAM, North Carolina and teach a class at DUKE, where they are giveing him some kind of honoraery CHAIR or something. FOOEY, b/c mom would have to go with him and I would have NO one on LI to visit (other then Margie and the manageing partner).
I hope the hive can figure out some way I can have them stay but still give DAD the chance to be a big professor at DUKE! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment