Friday, March 29, 2013

I am NOT what you could call a YES GAL, b/c I am VERY fiestey!

"He better sow up" is a nice Freudian typo since this urgency is all about the planting of seeds. 

And Ellen has finally acknowledged that her birthday is hard upon us. 

I would like to get the answer ALSO. I have some in’s with Roberta and Jim, and mabye with the supermarkit guy’s (once I proove myself as adept–yay!), but I am NOT that sure I want to be a slave to the CEO of the company as GENERAL council. I am NOT what you could call a YES GAL, b/c I am VERY fiestey! I think on my own two feet and am quick thinkeing. From what I can see, alot of general council’s are yes men (or women) who just do what the CEO say’s. THAT is NOT me. FOOEY!
But if YOU want to be a YES gal, just send your resume into the CEO at a smaller company, or to the General Council, teling them how you can help their company. YOu can also send them a POWER POINT SLIDE DECK, but make sure you PROVE READ IT FIRST. The manageing partner got mad at ME b/c he did NOT prove read the document that was HIS document, not mine. FOOEY on that!
Mom wan’s me to drive up to Chapauqua tonite, but I said I would go on the train if Rosa had to go to have the baby tonite. Otherwise, I am goeing up tomorrow on the train. Yay! I am goeing to be an ant again! Yay!!!! I wonder if the baby will shaer MY birthday? I now want my OWN BABY! Where is my husband? He better sow up quick or I have to do the Invitro thing. I want the full package. Show up, my husband, my sweet, show up!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment