Monday, March 4, 2013

Next time I am stayeing at the Ritz Carlton.

For review, Ellen is currently in the Baltimore area on client development business (about which she has mixed feelings). If anyone is at STARBUCK'S in the vicinity, heads up! 

The main concern about interactions with the IRS is potential ooogleing. I don't know who Judith is.

I use SADDEL SOAP and MINK OIL! My dad taught me that b/c when he was a boy, his father (my GRANDFATHER), Abraham Barshevsky had a shoe shine and repair place in Lower Manhattan by a SUBWAY stop. He made alot of moneywith the WALL STREET type’s who needed to have CLEAN leather shoe’s.
It is b/c of my grandfather that I ONLY buy good leather shoe’s and have them serviced regularly. I am also very Carful of the treads on the bottom b/c he told me that when peeople steped in HORSE MANURE, they paid alot for him to clean their shoe’s, and it was HIM that taught my dad about the water, and I figured out about Bloomie’s! YAY.
I stayed over at this cheep motel and am presenteing this afternoon. I am at the STARBUCK’s with my MacBook Air, b/c there was NO interenet at the motel. FOOEY! The speed here is NOT great either, but it is something. Next time I am stayeing at the Ritz Carlton. FOOEY on the motel. I think there were INSECT’s walkeing on the walls too. DOUBEL FOOEY!
I am NOT sure about this business, b/c I do NOT know anything about the law here, but I am to meet the manageing partner’s freind here and we will go over my POWERPOINT presentation. He is suposed to get 20% of the NET we make on the cases, but I am suposed to do the work. I do not think he should get so much, but I will keep my mouth SHUT until after I meet him and talk to the manageing partner about it. I figure that if I can wittle him down to 10 or mabye 15%, I can get a BONUS from the manageing partner.
Finaly, thank’s to the HIVE for the ansering my TAX issue. The woman Judith was exellent, tho I do NOT think my dad will like her anser, b/c I will have to pay taxe’s. But that is BETTER then getting audited. TRIPEL FOOEY on that! I do not want a tax guy from the IRS stareing at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment