Tuesday, March 5, 2013

we probabley have their relative’s in Baltimore sowen up

Curious that Ellen doesn't like the idea of being set up, since the men she meet's independently seem to be pretty much the bottom of the barrel already. How much worse could Esteban's friend be? Provided this first meeting happens in front of the ever-loyal Myrna? 

Dad doing her taxes is one of the refrains to the long ELLENWatch song. Those who have been reading since the inception will remember. I guess I am thinking this way because the blog's FIRST BIRTHDAY is comeing up soon! Yay!!!


I don’t see the color block, but would NOT want Frank stareing at my body with this. For the post itself, I have a very curvey body, but Gonzalo said I had a nice SHELF. The manageing partner did NOT know what this was, but Frank patted my tuchus and said “THIS IS YOUR SHELF”. I said why was he takeing a cheap feel of my tuchus–he has a wife? He said that I asked so he had to show me. FOOEY on that. I did not rub his tuchus. DOUBEL FOOEY on that!
Anyway, the manageing partner want’s me to call the supermarket guy’s again, now that we probabley have their relative’s in Baltimore sowen up. I told the manageing partner about his freind who did not like the way I spoke to him, but I did not think he was to smart tryeing to impress the potential cleint in Baltimore. The manageing partner said he would talk to his freind.
Myrna called to say that guy Esteban has a guy for me. I told her to tell him to tell his freind that I am busy for the time bieng, b/c I cant balance all of this work with some new freind that want’s to grab my tuchus, or worse. Beside’s I am leeary about dateing anyone who I do NOT meet on my own.
Life as a sucesful female lawyer in NYC is a VERY busy job. Thank GAWD my dad is doeing my taxe’s! YAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment