Monday, March 25, 2013

Based on my experti’s

"Baltimore law"? I thought Ellen was doing the absolute minimum on the MD case, especially since the local affiliate there hasn't made her particularly welcome. 

I think you are Not allowed to discriminate against some one b/c of their disabilitie’s but you CAN generally fire a person WITHOUT CAUSE IF YOU ARE LIVING IN a work for hire state. I am onley an expert in NY LAW, and mabye soon in BALTIMORE LAW.
Based on my experti’s, HERE, the woman sounds like a performence mess, so that is a reason to get rid of her if you needed a REASON. You should make sure of the law in YOUR state. One you tell the hive where your firm is, the hive can add to my coment’s. Yay for Corpette’s!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Poor gal is working her tuchis to the bone. Happy anniversary to Ellen!

    ReplyDelete