Saturday, March 16, 2013

I am just goeing to be workeing out at NYSC this weekend and eateing SODA BREAD

The term "ooogle" is back, and with three Os rather than two. I never stopped using it, but Ellen did take a brief break.

Myrna's forthcoming gift is the bear stud earrings recommended on Corporette this week, and speaking of the stock market we now have an occupation and specific, real employer for Ed! He is now the only character other than NERDY GUY to have some professional background with an identifiable, extant organization. If Dad take's the job at Duke that will be #3. 

Myrna is presumably shopping for a gift for Ellen because the latter's birthday is this month (I don't have the day as of yet). 

I LOVE OPEN THREAD”s and This is a GREAT Thread! Yay!!!! Kat highlighted this in the mid day post with alot of professional ladie’s like us b/c we have to make CHOICES in what it is that we do and what kind of effort WE want to put in as WELL AS what kind of RETURN we get for doeing it.
The Erin Callan post is very important, b/c Erin is now sad that she OVER worked, even tho she became CFO of LEHMAN when she was in her EARLY 40′s. But it wore her down and now she is tryieng to have a BABY through INVITRO fertilizeation but so far not a thing. FOOEY for that! Keep tryeing, Erin. You can do it hopefully.
I am thinking that mabye I will do the INVITRO thing if I can NOT find a boyfreind in a coupel of year’s b/c so many men just want to ooogle me w/o my clothe’s on but do NOT want to marry me and have children. FOOEY on them. I do NOT care for men that just want to ooogle me. How can I be a judge when I am 40 if I can NOT have a child by the time I am 35? I need to do that so that the baby will be in school b/f I go back to the BENCH. FOOEY!
I ordered the ear ring’s for Myrna and told her I am getting those for her birthday. She is getting me something special, she said. I am so glad I met Myrna, b/c I never would have met her if I did NOT move to the City. YAY!!!!
The manageing partner says the 2 supermarket guy’s are close to sending over 33 case’s to us. They really liked me and my power POINT, that the manageing partner had me do for them and the guy in Baltimore. I have to go back there mabye Friday of next week, but I do NOT want to spend the weekend there b/c my MOM is haveing a VERY late baby shower for Rosa. If she holds out that is. I thought she was suposed to be DUE already, but I am NOT sure. She looks so big! But Ed says she is still the MOST beautiful woman in the WORLD. Ed is lucky to have married her b/c dad was NOT to impressed with him. He wanted an INVESTEMENT BANKER for ROSA, but Ed is a stock broker. To me their the same. Merrill Lynch is Merrill Lynch, but NOT to dad. He say’s he know’s the difference.
Happy FRIDAY to the HIVE and to Kat! Have a great ST PATRICKS DAY weekend b/c I am just goeing to be workeing out at NYSC this weekend and eateing SODA BREAD! YAY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment