Tuesday, March 12, 2013

men also will take you MORE serious

And we're back to saying that Ellen has hired a cleaning lady. Originally she had (subject to fridge raids), then more recently she never had, due to the cost. 


Your guy must have been SHOCKED! But kudo’s for having the gut’s to be doeing it! Mabye now your life will be alot better — I know mine was after I threw Alan’s dirty toothbrush out when he forgot it YAY!!!! Also, I threw out his dirty sock’s, b/c he alway’s left me (or the cleaneing lady) to do the laundry he had in the hamper. FOOEY on that and his little feet (that had a big smell) DOUBEL FOOEY!
My father told me when I started working that I would look good with a big LIT BAG, and he was right. Now it does NOT cost $9000 (ouch), but it make’s me look very profesional when I take it to court. It is VERY big, so I can carry my lunch (and my purse) in it and NO ONE even know’s (other then me) what I am eateing that day. I also carry more of my GYM Clotheing in it so that I can go RIGHT to NYSC instead of haveing to go home, change, and THEN go work out. But since I am doeing so much walking on my FIT BIT, I am not at the NYSC every day any more. That is OK, but today, it is raining so I will ask my DAD if I can take the subway right to 86th and then NOT have to walk. Or mabye I just take the subway and get my steps on the ellyptical machine! YAY!!!!
So I say to the ladies “GO FOR IT if you have the money, b/c you will look smart carrying something smart, like me. The men also will take you MORE serious if you look profesional like I do with my LIT BAG.

No comments:

Post a Comment