Friday, March 22, 2013

But I at least conected to Corporete.

So she went back on the road to deal with this MD cleint so reluctantly won for the firm. For review, again, the "attorney in Baltimore" is some local-advice affiliate through MP, and his workeing relationship with Ellen got off to a fairly rocky start

The count on Os is up to four, meanwhile (fourth line from bottom). I wink back at you, whomever you are!


Your so LUCKY! The Manageing partner made me go to Baltimore this morning and I just got BACK on a train but it is NOT the Accela. FOOEY b/c the CLEINT does not pay for first class. I am lucky to have wifi but it is VERY SLOW not like my Fios. But I at least conected to Corporete. Yay!!!!!
I think I am goeing to have to take off for 2 days next week b/c I was invited to go to 2 seder’s! They are long but yummy food!!!! I love matza ball soup and grandma Leyeh insists on makeing them b/c she has some secret she will NOT share w/mom so dad insists we go there! That’s good b/c it’s good soup!
Then Myrna is bringing me to her uncles house. He is NOT MARRIED and oooogles us but he makes turkey that is good and not to many calorie’s!!!! Yay!
I do not like the attorney in Baltimore but its not easy to type on an iPhone. FOOEY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment