Tuesday, March 5, 2013

just read’s the Wall Street Journal and tell stories about how he met President Kennedy when he was in the Peace Core

The "funnie" is that someone asked how the featured pair of shoes runs. Here Ellen came as close as she ever has to a proper pun. She's also answering my question about who Judith is, but only just.

I like how Walt's vintage and lack of productivity led Dad to request meeting him. And the reason it couldn't happen is that Walt has similar GI issues as Frank. Do they fight it out over the single stinky office bathroom, I wonder?

I would NOT run in these shoe’s. You should get NIKE’s if you are lookeing for running shoe’s! (Just a funnie today).
I do have good news! We got the business in Baltimore, and the supermarket guy’s up here also are takeing another look at us, all b/c I made a good presentation about my strategy on handling WC cases. Evidently, peeople in Baltimore look to NY for precedent, and I have made alot of good precedent here, includeing Roberta’s case that will be PUBLISHED in NY Supp. YAY!!!!!!
So now the manageing partner says one of the older partner’s, Walt, will help me out, but he has not done any litiegation since the 1980′s! I wish I could get a go getter like me to help me, but Walt comes in to the office every day, but just read’s the Wall Street Journal and tell stories about how he met President Kennedy when he was in the Peace Core. When I told my dad about him, my dad wanted to meet him, but Walt had digestive issues when we had our holiday party, so could not attend.
My dad think’s I should still deduct my clotheing, even tho we had Judith, the expert, way in on the issue and she came out saying NO, I should NOT deduct. I do not want to get an IRS guy lookeing at my taxes, b/c dad is also doing a home office deduction for me. Frank did not think that was Kosher either, but he is NOT fileing my return. FOOEY!
I wish I did not have so many complex tax probelem’s to deal with. It is enough that I have alot of WC case’s (now in NY and Baltimore), and some guy who Esteban want’s me to meet. I am also goeing to talk to the Judge to see how he got on the BENCH, so that I can figure out how to do that too. YAY!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. S&S Tax DepartmentMarch 6, 2013 at 11:35 AM

    Who exactly is Judith and does she want to work for us?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea how glad I am to see you back here, in contrast to Vinnie/Vincent.

      As for Judith, she must be outstandeing since she comes highly recommended by Ellen. For recruiting purpose's I'd suggest you get her contact info from Ellen or her father--and let me know how it works out!

      Delete