Thursday, March 7, 2013

I do get mad, yell, then moove on and am freinds again.

Well this certainly is not the conflict-management philosophy from Ellen that everyone love's to quote (nor its lesser-known analog). GM, Y, AMO? I admit this is what I do occasionally, plus or minus the MO part...

Margie's notoriously expensive taste is at issue again today--and I think $1800 is pretty dear even for her and the bald hubs ( = Manageing Partner, if you're just joining us). I wonder if Ellen followed through with the return? And as for the apparently mandated "loyalty" to boss' wife, this is new to me. Is it just supposed to be perpetual female solidarity in Ellen's world, especially on matters like clotheing and frozen yogurt?

FORGET ABOUT IT! If I got upset about every time I got angry about some dumb thing some body did, I would get nuroses my dad says. So I do get mad, yell, then moove on and am freinds again.
The Manageing partner got mad b/c Margie bought a $1800 dress. I did not know where to LOOK when he said it was NOT flattering on her b/c. I said it was cute. Margie said she would not return it so the Manageing partner is makeing ME bring it back today! FOOEY!
I feel I must but am being disloyal to Margie! What does the HIVE think?

No comments:

Post a Comment