Tuesday, March 5, 2013

So I went to Lens Crafter’s

QUADRUPEL FOOEY!!!! This is a brazen inconsistency from past testimony, in which Ellen said she's been wearing glasses since high school, and indeed the same pair

Ellen, this advise may make alot of sense, but how can we trust you with our success in the business world? 

I have perfect vision, so I do NOT need glasses, but when I was applying for a job, I was told that I looked to young, so I was advized to wear glasses, with a clear lens that did NOT have a prescreption in it. Yay!
So I went to Lens Crafter’s and they made me a set of glasses that make’s me look about 10 year’s older. I have worn these now for 5 year’s and I will get rid of them in 5 more year’s so that I will then LOOK my OWN age.
The judge like’s me with glasses, and so does the manageing partner, tho I was NOT weareing the glasse’s when I bumped into him in the ELEVATOR.
So I recomend that women wear them if they want to look OLDER, but not wear them if they wish to look YOUNGER. This make’s alot of sense so please follow this advise if you wish to be successful in the business world. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment