Monday, March 18, 2013

You are NOT that bad.

I hope the OP is comforted by hug's from Ellen (this is the first time she's given 'em out, yes?) and of course the assurance I borrowed for this post's title. Maybe I'll put it on a post-it for my mirror. A spelling error would be a nice touch, though. 

This snapshot of Dad's mentorship during the college years is an interesting blend of endearing consolation, manipulative validation (soon to be followed by near-abuse, both relating to Ellen's supposed attractiveness), and pathological denial that women have to worry about any professional qualifications beyond fetchingness. 

Is a whole soda bread alot?

Hug’s to you. You are NOT that bad. When I was in college, I appleid to be an R.A., but they did NOT choose me. They said that I needed to be alot MORE authoretateive then I was so that if some one was doeing something bad, that they WOULD pay attenteion to ME and what I TOLD THEM TO DO. I said that I could do it but they DISAGREED. FOOEY on them!
My dad said not to worry b/c they realy did NOT choose me b/c I was to cute and all the guy’s would be hitting on me. I told the school and they said he could have been right. They did NOT even know he was MENSA eligeible.
I have to walk at lunch today b/c I ate a whole SODA bread with BUTTER this weekend that I go at ELI’s. YUMMMMM! but my tuchus is goeing to pay the price dad says, unless I work it off today. The manageing partner said that my tuchus look’s just fine and he want’s me to go with him to the Lamb’s club. I vote for the Lamb’s club and the COBB salad but I will walk there. YAY!

2 comments:

  1. IMO, a whole soda bread is a lot. At least a 9 inch loaf at the bakery where we buy it. Poor Ellen! It will be a lot of walking to work it off her tuchus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. My sense is that due to the fitbit, Ellen no longer emails her Dad every day letting him know what she has eaten. She is now accountable on exercise only. I wonder what Myrna says (or if she knows).

      Delete