Friday, March 29, 2013

I think I want a guy like ED

Confirming that Ellen's birthday is either tomorrow or Sunday. I'd love to know which, but we'll see if she can post amid the hubbub of the new niece/nephew. The steakhouse outing is familiar as an Ellen birthday celebration; hopefully Myrna will make some to-do as well.

We're back to a very wide and colorful mural of potential futures, perhaps occasioned by Rosa's family growing and thoughts about roads not taken. Prospective jobs, alternate living situations, Ed as some kind of husband prototype.

UPDATE, see below: While Ellen is unavailable this weekend due to Rosa's probable delivery, associates have been trying to contact her. While the manageing partner has never posted since his debut last fall, Mr. Barshevsky was channeled for the first time today. Blogger responsible, would you like to share your thinking about this?  

In perhaps more sunshine-y news, Vinnie-turned-Vincent-turned-Vincent Kutza (Google does nothing with the name) has now registered his resignation not only on Corporette, but also in a lengthy comment on this post. It seems he's tired of aimlessly pursuing Ellen, and moreover no longer certain she's worth it. This makes immaculate sense to me, bro! Your comments here frequently surpassed my dirtiness threshold, and as I have said many times I infinitely prefer the input of your female colleagues, dried-up hags though they may be. Depart in peace, Mr. Kutza. But if the Sunshine Girls wish to come back now, on condition of this site being cleansed of your crudeness, they are welcome to do so. I hope you find an internet babe more worthy of your attentions, and whose cult-following personal blogger is willing to give you her contact info. 
I LOVE the Citibank CASH BACK Card! I get more money back from Citibank for the MORE I SPEND.
So My dad takes that money and he deposit’s it into my BANK acount, and HE pay’s my bills from that Basnk acount. So, if you go with the CASH BACK card, the more you SPEND, the more you get back and then can spend on MORE thing’s! Yay!
I am now off to Chapauqua, and will be brienging my stuff with me on the train for mabye up to a WEEK! Myrna is postponeing my birthday party dinner she was planneing at Ruth Chris (she know’s I love the FILET), so we will DO that another nite when I am back and can enjoy a full meal! It does NOT matter to much b/c I am NOT a little girl any more, but my mom and dad will be abel to spend my birthday with me up at Ed and ROSA’s house, which is VERY big.
I think I want a guy like ED, but I do NOT want to leeave the City, b/c I am a profesional, and do NOT think there is to much legal job’s up in Chapauqua. It’s along way to take the train from there to NYC, and NYC is where all the jobs are. Even the COURT’s are in NYC, so if I stay, I can be a JUDGE or go IN HOUSE. I can also have a BABY in NYC and have someone to watch him or her while I work. YAY! Not so much in the subburbb’s. FOOEY!
Also, if I decide to be a LAW PROFESSER, there is onley one law school up there (PACE), but alot of law school’s here. Right now, I think I would TEACH at NYU or FORDAM, b/c they are BOTH covenently located in Manhatan. Not so much for Columbia, which DAD says is still in a bad area. He does NOT want me takeing the train at night thru Harlem. FOOEY! He told me I should take cab’s but I am not sure there are alot of cab’s up around 116th Street in Harlem at night. DOUBEL FOOEY!
I will try and post when the baby come’s but I will also have my hand’s full baby sitteing, so I am not sure how quick I will be abel to reespond. So I am wisheing myself Happy Birthday in advance, and will eat a Cheeze Danish myself to celabrate! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply

  • I’d like to meet your sister Rosa, if Ed ever tires of her, and takes the kids.
    I am not sure about you any more. You are getting long in the tooth and no one will tell me where you work so I can get a gander myself. I’d be willing to give you a test drive, but you’ve got to have game.
    • Anonymous :
      Who is he kidding? This lecherous dude will take anything that can’t move away fast enough.
  • ELLEN. What have I TOLD you about talking about your FIENANCIAL AFFEYRS to everyone? FOOEY!

1 comment:

  1. I have decided no longer to pursue any sexual interest in Ellen. She is an older sister to a statuesque blond who seems to be giving birth for the second or third time, and is stunningly gorgeous. From where I sit, Ellen, on the other hand, is the older spinster, about to turn either 30 or 31, has no male prospects, a large tush, and is squat. I see (though you evidently haven't, choosing instead to crow to the world what an expert you are), that she is only 5'4" and is too heavy to wear a pencil skirt.

    http://corporette.com/2013/03/28/how-to-look-professional-in-flats-all-the-time/#comments

    That is not something that an up and coming law firm associate like me is willing to put up with for the long term. While I remain willing to take her for a test drive in the sack, no one (including you, the expert), is willing to tell me where she works or lives. So it is probably sayonara for me here, because it's not worth my time if I can't at least get a piece. Best wishes on your anniversary (and Ellen's birthday). I hope she finds a guy, but she is going to have to be more open with a guy before he puts a ring on her finger.

    ReplyDelete