Saturday, March 23, 2013

even worse then Alan or Frank

The three-character drama in Paragraph 3 is fairly well executed here, especially the final dialogue of conducter's pithy pronouncement and Ellen's closing as narrator. Speaking of threes, I wonder if TRIPEL FOOEY refers to the smelly trifecta: Alan, Frank, and the gassy train passenger.

Hopefully Ellen will post a link to her forthcoming publication at some point. I was not contacted for proofing.
I agree! Doubel FOOEY!!!!! It is so cold that I froze walkeing to work today, but I DID GET my 2.5 or so mile’s and on the way home, it’s 40 KARAT’s for me! Yogurt with Pinappels! YAY!!!!!!
The manageing partner has me doeing all the reserch for the doofus in Baltimore even tho I am NOT a MARYLAND admittee. FOOEY! There are no cases that I can find on WESTLAW that are ON POINT. Evedenteley, peeople in Baltimore don’t get WC case’s alot, they just settel them right off and there are NO opinion’s by the JUDGES in MARYLAND CASES.
I am goeing to be published soon, and I will have the JUDGE sign a photocopy of his opinion. He is so nice to me b/c I am ALWAY’S PREPARED. When I was on the train, some smelley guy sat right in front of me and he passed alot of gas right into his seat, and the woman next to me thought THAT IT WAS ME WHO did it. I said NOT ME, it was the smelley guy with the greazy hair. She was NOT sure but I convinced her that It was him b/c when I went to get a drink of water, he did it again. THEN SHE KNEW and told the conducter. He said LADY, what do you want me to do? SHE did not annser him.
That is the LAST time I do NOT get an ACCELA, and stay over. The cleint is so cheep he said have a 2:00 PM meeting knoweing that I could NOT stay over and would have to leave the same day. FOOEY! I want to stay at the Mariot or the Ritz next time. I have to talk to the manageing partner b/f I go back there. The smelley guy was the WORST I’ve smelled in along time — even worse then Alan or Frank. TERRIBLE STINK! TRIPEL FOOEY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment