Friday, March 8, 2013

my dad would SKEWER me if he found out I was eateing them today

See highlight in Paragraph 5. I'm suspicious. Is Dad maneuvering Ellen out of even more of her own money, claiming she owes a bunch on her taxe's but must pay this alleged amount by "reimbursing" him after he pays out initially to the IRS? Of course this could be instantly resolved if the girl even looked at the forms herself, but Dad knows he is safe from such a check and it doesn't even occur to Ellen to try. 

I love this dress! And I love FRUEGEL FRIDAY’s! YAY!!!!!
My dad made me walk to work this MORNING thru the schlush and snow and wet. FOOEY on him. All b/c he think’s my tuchus is to big and that more men will want to marry me with a smaller tush. I do not even agree b/c Frank and Gonzalo seem to think OTHERWISE (tho I can NOT and/or WILL NOT marry either of them). FOOEY!
Frank brought in Bagel’s today (like I need them after all the exersize), and everyone is crowdeing into his office to thank him and eat them in there. I LOVE bagel’s but I know my dad would SKEWER me if he found out I was eateing them today after doeing my 2.3 miles on my FIT BIT just to get here in this weather.
Yesterday I returned Margie’s dress, and got a credit on the manageing partner’s AMEX Card b/c Margie REFUSED to bring it back. I was temted to ask the sales person to sell me something at a discount, but I did NOT b/c my dad would see the charge right away, and he has told me NOT to buy anything until after March 18, when my next paycheck should clear the BANK! YAY!
In the mean time, I am goeing home tonite and go over my taxe’s. He says their is tax DUE to the IRS and the State, but that HE will cover it for now. YAY! I wonder why I owe so much even tho he is doieng all of these DEDUCTION’s for me? I guess he know’s what’s hapening, so I do not have to sweat over it. He want’s to get me married so some one else can take over my finance’s, and I am all for that as long as my husband is as smart as he is and as hansome as Brad Pit. But I have NOT found anyone like that yet, and all the guy’s I meet are very grabby. FOOEY! Where are the smart good lookeing one’s when I need to get MARRIED? I am not meeting David, even if he is the onley one texting me. He had a chance and blew it. DOUBEL FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment