Thursday, March 21, 2013

even if the Manageing partner goes hot and cold on MY SCHRUNCHIES

I don't know what to think. Yesterday's posts came up very late and were threadbare to say the least. Usually Ellen errs on the side of warning that she won't be posting much but then keeping up right on schedule, rather than what we've seen today and yesterday: no mention of time constraints or tech problems, but also next to no material. 

I'm planning to initiate a new poll soon regarding the direction of Ellen's narrative, so perhaps it comes nary a moment too soon? Please stay tuned, monotonous as it may be right now...


I have NEVER worn braid’s but I alway’s wanted to look like Boe Derrick in the old movie, 10, b/c my dad alway’s says she had NOTHING on me, but I have to watch out for my tuchus.

And later:


Get color coordinated SCHRUNCHIES! I love them even if the Manageing partner goes hot and cold on MY SCHRUNCHIES ! PTOOEY on that! Yay!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment