Friday, March 1, 2013

I took a picture on my IPHONE of Gonzalo this morning

Well, what's it to you, Ellen? Gonzalo has a new squeeze (literally)--though hopefully not an old one--and here you are snapping photos. Dad didn't need any more evidence that this dude isn't your soulmate/provider, and last I knew you were trying to move him out of the picture. ???

I must note the interesting role of small gadgets in Gonzalo's/Ellen's recent excursions in stalking lite. Gonzalo, remember, showed up unannounced at Ellen's office with a fitbit, expecting it to be some sort of entree back into having-of-chances though she'd been ignoring his calls for days. Now Ellen oddly parries with her phone's camera function. 

Finally, we return to tropes of the female body and its treacheries: Gonzalo's lady friend is a cautionary tale due to both a comparatively large tuchus and the fact that she's suspected of having sex (see last 2 complete sentences for this seamless equation). Thin, abstinent, pure, saintly...that, in contrast, is Daddy's girl.

Yay!!!! it is great for you to get a JOB! YAY!!!!! Also, it’s FRUEGEL Friday! I LOVE FRUEGEL FRIDAY’S!! And this is a nice selection for me, if I can get reimburesed.
But I was hopeing peeople would respond to my tax question I asked at midday yesterday about wether my clotheing allowance was 1099 taxeable or non-taxeable. My dad says no, but Frank say’s yes, and he is the acountant, but DAD is MENSA, and it could cost me $600 MORE in taxes! FOOEY!
I will check back to the midday post, but will ask again b/c it is causeing alot of greif for me at work, and I want my 30% even if I have to pay tax, but dad says NO!
I am finished with my power point slides for BALTIMORE and the manageing partner is lookeing at them now. Yay! But I have to go Sunday and stay over Sunday night at the West Overnite Rest Stop and Inn (FOOEY!) There was a Ritz Carlton nearby (@$350/nite), but the manageing partner had Lynn book me a cheaper room($109) I said I will leave if I see any bedbugs! FOOEY!
I took a picture on my IPHONE of Gonzalo this morning, walkeing on Lex with a woman to just show my dad. He did NOT see me and he had his hands on her tush, and her TUSH was alot bigger then mine! My dad did NOT care, and he said that she looked just like Carmine Miranda (whoever that is). My dad still wants me to do my 5 miles a day to get my tuchus down to size 2. FOOEY! Dad says that could have been me. I am glad it was not b/c he probabley is sleepeing with her! DOUBEL FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment