Friday, March 22, 2013

Why can”t my next boyfreind be unlike any other boyfreind?

For the first time, we hear of Rosa's "kid's," plural. This is as close as we've ever come to firming up that both of Ellen's nieces are indeed offspring of Rosa. At 25, being on at least #3 is pretty prolific!

I love the miscellany of Ellen's four questions--3 redundant/overlapping and entirely predictabel, the fourth suddenly bringing up one of the many potential career paths Ellen has mentioned wanting to pursue. 

Yay! It’s fruegel friday’s and I love fruegel friday’s. Also, I love this color, and the Manageing Partner say’s my eye’s are JUST this color! The price is right too! Great pick KAT!
I am goeing to have my mom see if she can get a matching set for me and Rosa (tho she won’t be abel to wear this until after she has a BABY (which is due next week). Rosa is so big she look’s like she ate 100 matza balls with soup! I better tell Grandma Leyeh not to over stuff her!
She used to do the 4 question’s but now her kid’s ask them! It’s so CUTE! I want a BABY! Where is my husband to be? That is MY First Question. Why can”t my next boyfreind be unlike any other boyfreind? That is my second question. When will I get married to him? That is my third question and my final question is: When will I become a judge?
Happy Friday to the HIVE! No fooey’s from me this morning! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment