Friday, March 15, 2013

Isn’t this important to us corporaetes?

The standard, with a news-hook twist. What I do learn here is that Dad has a PhD. This makes the apparent job offer at Duke a little more logical, but we still need more info. 


Me to. Yay! Fruegel Friday’s!!! I love Fruegel Friday’s!!!! Also I love these tee shirt’s but for me, NOT in the office b/c Frank and the Manageing partner take turn’s stareing at me b/c the tee shirt’s should not be loose fitting.
I saw Erin Callan on the Today show this morning after my dad sent me an articel from the NY Times. My DAD read’s the NY Times EVERY day, as well as the WALL STREET JOUERNAL, and the LONDON TIMES. But he has a PhD and is very smart. I do not have the time to do this.
Why isnt the HIVE talking about this IMPORTANT article? She used to be the CFO at Lehman and she is now 47 and has been tryeing to have a BABY for year’s and can not. FOOEY!
She says she worked to hard and did NOT enjoy her life the way she should, and she has NO baby. That is sad and that is why I want to get MARRIED NOW and have a BABY when I am still YOUNG! BUT I first must find a boyfreind to marry me.
I say the HIVE should do a THREAD on this. Kat? Isn’t this important to us corporaetes? I say YES! Please consider a THREAD on this Kat?

No comments:

Post a Comment