Friday, March 29, 2013

I say ha ha but do NOT send any picture’s back


Yay! Fruegel Friday’s!!!! I love FRUEGEL FRIDAY’S!!!! Rosa still has NOT had her baby so I am goieng up on the train today to stay the weekend. If she does NOT have the baby they will INDUCE. I will have to baby sit for a few day’s so the manageing partner said I could work from their house b/c I have my OWN Macbook Air and can conect to the Internet from there.
I should NEVER have give Robert my number. I get a text EVERY day, with dumb picture’s. I say ha ha but do NOT send any picture’s back. Why is it that men all of a sudden are so INTERESTED when all I did was give my NUMBER in front of all the peeople at the SEDER? I do NOT like guy’s with fish breathe, or drinkeing breath, like Alan had. They burp alot and it is like you have to eat HIS meal all over again!!!! GROSS AND FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment