Tuesday, February 26, 2013

and I could just use their stationeary

Ellen doesn't want this client because, among other reasons, taking them on might lead to weight gain. I'd been wondering what was going on with the supermarkit guys too...


How could I wear a sweater like this to work? It look’s kind of sheer which means that Frank would be lookeing at it (and it’s content’s — includeing my boobies) like a hawk! FOOEY!
The manageing partner sent me an EMAIL last nite telling me he want’s me to go to BALTIMORE to pitch a new cleint (related to the supermarket guy’s who are still on the fence) about doing WC cases for them. I said to the manageing partner that I am NOT admitted to the BALTIMORE bar, or Maryland where they are so how can I do WC cases there? He said that would NOT be a probelem, b/c he know’s a guy in Baltimore whose admitted down there and I could just use their stationeary, and he could sign the pleeading’s, which I have on my word processor anyway.
He think’s all I have to do is change the top of the caption from NY to Baltimore, and mabye throw in a couple of Baltimore cases. FOOEY!
I am NOT clear if the manageing partner wants ME to do the cases in court, or this guy, who he went to law school with. I looked him up and he does NOT have any WC listed on his websight, tho he doe’s have estate planning. I do NOT see how that helps.
I do NOT want to have to go down to Baltimore all the time for calendar call’s, and I do NOT think I can go down there and appear PRO HOCK VECHE. Most important, I do NOT want to have to take the Baltimore Bar. DOUBEL FOOEY!
But first, I have to get the business, the manageing partner say’s. I may NOT even want this business b/c I do NOT want to spend 4 hour’s sitteing on a train every time I go watching my tush grow. I will do the sale’s call, but I can NOT gurantee that I will be at my best. NO FIRE ENGINE RED LIPSTICK and DRESS for these guy’s. I am a NYC gal, and do NOT want to start haveing to learn to study for the Baltimore Bar Exam. TRIPEL FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment