Thursday, February 28, 2013

tried to get a discount b/c I told them I do not use it alot

Ellen got her wish this morning as discussion on the new Yahoo rule re-ignited (among real commenters). I don't have much to say about the below other than that this is the first time I have seen Ellen number her points. Even more impressive, for both pro and con the ascending order of integers has no errors.


I love TAHARI! Very cute! As for negotieating a gym membership, you must be very LUCKY! I joined NYSC, and tried to get a discount b/c I told them I do not use it alot, they said NO. So I go with Myrna as much as I can, tho she like’s running outside and that is to cold for me (I walk anyway b/c of my dad and the fitbit, which he KEEP’s monitoring.)
I stopped at the diner this morning for a swiss cheeze ommlet, and Matt Lawer reported about the YAHOO work at home thing. They took a pole, and the peeople said that working at home was GOOD b/c they were MORE productive then they would be at work. I have to go to the websight to get the full statistic’s, b/c I am tryeing to get the manageing partner to let me work from home. My rational is:
1) my home internet ROOTER is much faster then the old DSL at work
2) alot of times, I have to go DIRECTLY down to court, so I should NOT have to go into work first
3) I have a deductbel HOME OFFICE where my MACBOOK AIR is located with the wireless rooter, and there is a desk where I do all my research and thinkeing for work, and
4) I can use the bathroom quickly and be back at work without worryeing about the bathroom being unuseable b/c Frank sitting in there or worse, after he get’s out. FOOEY!
The onley things that makes being at work easier are:
1) that I can pop into the manageing partner’s office to ask him a question, as long as he is NOT napping and
2) that I can get my FITBIT steps in for dad, who is watching my step’s like a hawk. He is still on my case b/c I am not able to fit into any of my size 2 clothe’s, and he does NOT want to have me buy new spring clothe’s b/c I have alot of clothe’s I can’t wear now. Dad keep’s telling me that Rosa has a smaller tuchus then me and she is pregnant. He does NOT give me credit for being an attorney, where we have to sit all daydoeing research, unless we are in court, where we sit until we stand to present our cases. I have to do some convinceing that my tuchus is not big compared to other lawyer’s. FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment