Monday, July 1, 2013

a great new exhibit on something

Usually I try to have at least one spelling error for every post title, but this I decided was demonstrative enough of Ellen's pervasive incompetence. 

I may have a staycation if I can NOT get Myrna to come with me anywhere, b/c I do NOT want to go somewhere by myself and have a whole load of peeople hitting on me in a place I am NOT familliar with. At least here in NYC, if a guy is comeing on to strong, I can go to the bathroom and then leave out the back way without worrying about how to get home.
If I am in a different place, I do NOT know anywhere execept where I am and where I am stayeing, such as at the Hilton or Mariott. So it is difficult to be abel to just get up and go and then get back there to easily.
When I was in Pitsburg on a project, the manageing partner was with me, but after work, he just wanted to go to the steam room and then back to his room. Because of that, I did NOT venture to far from the hotel. But even inside the hotel, there were alot of guy’s who wanted me to take a drink from them at the Hotel bar. It was attached to a restrunt, but I did NOT want to drink, onley eat. So I got FOOD there, but delivered to the bar where I was eateing. So all these guy’s offered to refresh my drink, and I knew that they were NOT interested in anything LONG term, onley short term, and I was NOT about to have a 1 night stand. FOOEY on that!
So even if you are in a hotel, it is more riskey then a staycation. That is why I am thinkeing of having a stay cation here in NYC, where I can catch up on all of the museum exhibit’s that I have read about. I may even go to the MOOMA, which has a great new exhibit on something! YAY!!!

4 comments:

  1. There actually is a problem with her spelling. The museum she is referring to is MoMA, which stands for the Museum of Modern Art. She thinks it is MOOMA, which sounds like some kind of cow museum! I am not sure what exhibits she might see there, but don't think that they'd be the same as she'd find at MoMA. She's a real winner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said I try to pick a TITLE for each PO'ST that has a spelling error in it. But kudo's for the cow museum idea; I suspect Dad would like it too.

      Delete
  2. Is Ellen seeing anyone? If not, I have a friend for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your friend is welcome to post a sonnet for Ellen here, as long as it's clean.

      Delete