Friday, July 26, 2013

it took alot of soul searcheing

So now MP is joining the pressure to get married ASAP. But as for the middle paragraph, I actually think Ellen's question is interesting, as she compares the "embarrassment" of alcoholism with cyber-cheating. She may simply be more honest than most in sayeing that having a man at all has to be balanced carefully against all the terrible things he may bring upon her. 

Are we confident that Dad actually is on board with the principle she settled on? I've had a feeling that most of his objections to guys since Alan were based on income, not character (lacking as both may be).

Yay! Fruegel Friday’s! I love Fruegel Friday’s! But today, enough about ME! What does the hive think about Huma Abedin (Anthony Weiner’s Wife). Dad emailed me for my view on this and I think that she should not be forced to stand up behind her man just b/c she is still MARRIED to him.
As Corporetes, we should have a strong UNIFIED view point about what do do when men we are with MISBEHAVE. I think that if a guy is putting his picture of his unit in text messages that he might do other thing’s that might embarrass in the future. I know that when my Alan started drinkeing alot, it took alot of soul searcheing before I decided to dump him, but I did that and my dad now understands that it is better NOT to be married then to be married to a drunk that might embarrass me and him in the future. What do you CORPORETE’s THINK? DUMP OR NOT?
The manageing partner also agree’s, tho he think’s I can get more cleint’s if my husband knew peeople. The manageing partner says I should be abel to tap as many sources as I have — includeing busness colleueges, freind’s from college and law school, AND, if I am MARRIED, my husband’s contact’s! He says that can DOUBEL our billieng’s! YAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Ellen. If you are going to be stuck with a loser, maybe it is better to be single than stuck. The poor woman who is married to him (and the other wife of Spitzer) probably does not sleep at night knowing that people look at her differently for the choices she has made in life.

    I'll bet if they had to do it all over again, they would head for the hills, as did Ellen. Yay Ellen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is Vincent Kutza married? How embarrassed is his wife?

      Delete