Thursday, July 25, 2013

b/c it involves me, at least alittle bit

Based on what we know, MP should be glad if he's not getting a subpoena based on what's in this report. I'm not sure Ellen will have any luck finding out its contents from Dad, however. Remember how he seemed to manipulate even her tax returns because it was all just too complicated for her

The manageing partner has us over to his house every summer and winter, and at these firm gathering’s, we are all expected to sing seasonal songs. In the Summer, we all sing songs from s Roggers and Hammerstein’s Oklahoma, and in the winter, we play songs from Chiaikovsky’s Nutcracker Suite, but we do NOT sing. The manageing partner’s brother comes and he is a good singer, but the manageing partner and Margie both can NOT sing well at ALL!
Madeline also likes to sing, but she does NOT know most of the words to the song’s so she makes them up. She also sings with food in her mouth, which is DISGUSTING when it flies out. I usueally do NOT stand anywhere near her for this reason. FOOEY!
The manageing partner is livid b/c Dad’s report says bad things about the firm. He has not shared anything about what it say’s, so I will have to find out about what it says from Dad, b/c it involves me, at least alittle bit, and my partnership prospects. Has anyone in the hive faced this situation? If so what did you do? What should I do if I am not to be a partner? No man is going to be happy if I am not a partner. FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment