Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mabye be will raze my minimum draw some more!

What a pointed spelling error/malapropism, if we recall how shockingly low Ellen's guaranteed salary as partner is going to be

Yay! Hug’s to you. I am printing out this bloog post to show the Manageing partner! Mabye be will raze my minimum draw some more! But even if not, it is GOOD that we women are finaly being apreciated! Yay!
Sam texted me 8x since lunch. Myrna says he has the hots for me. I am not interested in meaningless sex and he know’s that! Mabye he is THE ONE?!? If he marries me and we have a baby I get $50,000 from grandma Leyeh! Yay!
I do NOT want to be fooled again. Alan fooled me b/c he had sex with me but did not marry me. FOOEY! I won’t make that mistake with Sam. No way will he see me naked w/0 a ring. YAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment