Thursday, February 7, 2013

dad want’s to call Gonzalo’s restrunt

I assume the statement highlighted below means that Dad is calling the restrunt. No info as to how it went, though. If it went.

Wow, your lucky! My boss take’s the train in from LI, so he could not pick me up in a snow storm, and my dad want’s me to walk, b/c I am looseing weight and firmeing up my tuchus! Yay!
But now my dad want’s to call Gonzalo’s restrunt, b/c I told him about the breast rub. FOOEY! I said not to call, b/c it did NOT have to do with the food we ate, but my dad, who is so smart, said that if he rubbed a womans’ breasts when he helped them on with their coat, that would be BAD for the restruant. I often loose argument’s with him. FOOEY!
Does anyone in the HIVE know the WC Judge’s in Queens and Nassau County? I had to do alot of research (all billeable–YAY!), but the manageing partner is makeing me do the arguement’s for cases out there and I do NOT know the judge’s. HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment